Promote Your Business with Professional-Quality Videos
If a picture tells a thousand words, a video could easily be worth a million. Join us for this 5 week workshop on how to create professional videos to promote your business.
Each Tuesday in November, we’ll meet from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Eastern and cover the steps of creating your video.
- Week 1 (November 1, 2022) – Recording Your Video: We’ll talk about the best practices for capturing your video, including setting your lighting and choosing the best microphone.
- Week 2 (November 8, 2022) – Keeping Your Files Organized: We’ll create your project folder, import the video you captured from last week’s class, get all of the programs we’ll need for the rest your project installed and clip your video to the desired content.
- Week 3 (November 15, 2022) – Enhancing Your Audio: We’ll convert your clipped video into an MP3 and talk about post-production to make your audio sound great and create the images you’ll need to assemble your video.
- Week 4 (November 22, 2022) – Creating Your Finished Video: We’ll bring all of the elements together to create the final product, a professional-quality video you can use to promote your business.
- Week 5 (November 29, 2022) – Sharing Your Video: We’ll talk about some of the places you can share your video, including how to upload your video on your YouTube channel.