Free Access to This Video Sponsored By
Watch as Scott Wise talks with us about his change of focus. How a brain infection caused Scott to rethink his life priorities. How that change of focus effected his business and his business’ culture. Learn more about Scott at http://scottysbrewhouse.com
Scott Wise is the President & CEO of a Pots & Pans Production, the parent management company for Scotty’s Brewhouse and Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Company. Scotty (as he was dubbed by his late grandfather) is a family man, married to his wife, Amy, for 15 years. Their family includes 4 children. An avid exercise enthusiast, Scott also enjoys attending sporting events, travel, reading and always striving to better himself.
Wise’s restaurants represent a focus on high-quality food, craft beer, exceptional service, and the exciting sports-minded yet family-friendly atmosphere.
Scotty is well known as a community philanthropist, consistently committing his time and effort along with monetary and food donations to causes in every city in which his restaurants reside. He is a firm believer in reaching back and offering a hand whenever and wherever one is needed. Scotty knows that in life, just as in his restaurants, it takes everyone working together to be successful.
Just a selection of Scotty’s business accomplishments include the following awards and/or memberships:
- Indiana Restaurant Association – Board of Directors
- West Point Financial – Blue Chip Award Winner
- Indiana Business Journal – Forty Under 40 Award Winner
- Dad’s Inc., Father of the Year, 2010
- 2011 Techpoint MIRA Award for Innovative Use of Technology & New Media Excellence Winner
- Central Indiana Junior Achievement “Best and Brightest” Top 10 Nominee, 2011