Publish An Article on INSPIREsmall.biz
Are you interested in sharing your expertise with solopreneurs, independent agents and professionals who are always looking for help improving their work?
Share Your Content on INSPIREsmall.biz!
We are always looking for content submissions that can help our members learn something new and interesting related to building a successful business. Content submitted for publication must be at least 90% new content that has not been published on another website.
Who can submit content for INSPIREsmall.biz?
Content submission on INSPIREsmall.biz is open to Business Builder and Local Connector members with an Active subscription in good standing. These members may submit 1 item per month for publication. Submitting an item does not guarantee that it will be published.
Our audience on INSPIREsmall.biz is comprised of solopreneurs, independent agents and professionals who are seeking resources to excel at work.
Accepted Content Types
Content Standards & Requirements
- Content that is promotional in any way will be rejected. Your content should be informational, educational, entertaining, insightful or procedural.
- The most popular content is how-to blogs that teach or show members how to do something related to their day-to-day work, or process of building their business.
- Your content may mention a company or product by name only as it relates to the specific content submitted.
- When quoting other work, include attributions in your content. At the minimum, include the author, publication name, and a link to the original post. Be sure to follow any guidelines for the content you’re referencing.
- Blog Articles should be between 500-1500 words, with a 50-60 word excerpt and at least 1 unique image.
- Your image must be 1920 px x 1080 px high-resolution JPG file
- Additional images must be submitted as JPG or WebP files
- E-books and White Papers must be in PDF file format
- Podcasts must be in MP3 format, at 224 kbps, measure between -23dB and -18dB RMS and have -3dB peak values and a maximum -60dB noise floor
- Videos & Podcasts must have a complete transcript.
- Audio, E-Books & Videos must include 100-300 words of body text and an excerpt of 50-60 words.